OUR CREATIVE, ECO-FRIENDLY MATERIALS INCLUDE:
We keep the environment at the forefront of our packaging solutions, which means we first select the right materials, then work to reduce the amount of materials and waste. Our goal is to provide the best sustainable materials and remain cost neutral. We must review the total solution for our customers and if specific sustainable materials cost more than other less desirable materials then we need to look for ways to offset that cost increase within other materials in the BOM.
GPA Global considers even the smallest details to ensure that we stick to our green packaging roots. We consistently seek ways to remove, reduce, and reuse resources, which leads to a greener package.
SETTING THE BAR IN SUSTAINABLE PACKAGING
GPA Global is home to the revolutionary GreenBlister®; a durable, eco-friendly, theft-resistant trapped blister package.
This unique packaging option offers a number of benefits to you, your customers, and the environment. Some GreenBlister® features include:
- Brilliant white, recycled paperboard that’s 100% recyclable
- Crystal clear, 100% recyclable RPET plastic made from 100% post-consumer recycled plastic
- Withstands rigorous handling and deters theft, yet safe and easy for consumers to open at home
- Allows printing to extend to edges, providing greater billboard space and visual impact
- Uses vegetable-based soy inks and a patented water-based adhesive
- Unsurpassed structural performance; safe even for sensitive electronic components
- Minimizes greenhouse gases, energy, water, toxins, and emissions
- Cost-neutral alternative to blister packs and clamshells